Saint Germain du Bois is a small|
typically French village,
with full tourist amenities :
Sports facilities, restaurants,
shops in a welcoming and peaceful
36 place du 11 novembre 1918
71330 Saint Germain du bois
(+33) 6 79 88 24 44
Sports and Leisure
- Swimming pool : La distillerie has its own pool but maybe you'd like to practice in the 25 m long communal pool.
- Tennis : Two public outdoors tennis courts are available on reservation.
- Horse riding : an equestrian club located in Bosjean (3 km) offers horse riding courses and horseback routes
- Golf : If you like golf, you will find a 9-hole private golf course at Chapelle-Voland (10 km) and two 18-hole golf courses in Lons le saunier (28 km) and Chalon-sur-Saone (30 km)
- Fishing : La Bresse is fishermen's paradise. Lakes and rivers are full of pike, carp and the famous giant catfish (silure).
- Running : A 1,5 km running track goes all the way round the Titard lake situated just behind the Distillery.
- Walking and Cycling : A 18 km marked hiking trail circles the village. The nearby Jura mountain offers many hiking routes.
- We will welcome you at our "table d'hotes" on reservation for evening meals
- Gourmet restaurant (praised by the reknown Michelin Guide) : l'Hostellerie Bressane
- French Cuisine : Le Saint Germain
- International : Pizzeria/Kebab
Copyright SCI La Distillerie - Contact